The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority – please see below for details of how we are working to make our environment as safe as possible.
Please will you:
- Follow government guidelines.
- Not attend if you are symptomatic or suspect you have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days (if you or ANY member of your household has been in contact with someone who has either tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 or has/is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days please do not attend).
- Complete the medical form as part of the registration process.
- Attend with people from your household/support bubble only.
- Wash your hands/sanitize hands frequently (before, during, after the session) and please bring your own sanitizer.
- Do not allow children to bring items from home.
Our promise to you:
- We are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines
- All activities have a COVID-19 risk assessment.
- We have attended ‘Prevent COVID-19’ training.
- We have achieved “We’re good to go’ certification.
- Our activities take place outside.
- We have processes in place to maintain cleanliness and to aid social/physical
- We have reduced the equipment we use. Any equipment used is disinfected between use and/or quarantined between use.
- We are currently not supplying any food.
- Instructors have PPE available.
- Instructors lead from a 2m distance.
- We aim to continue to give all our customers a great experience.
Working together to ensure safety
We are reviewing our procedures on a regular basis and adapting to any changes that need to be made.