Why choose Us?
Why Really Rural?
We’ve always lived and worked in the countryside and we want to share our love of nature and the outdoors with you. We’re a family owned business, who, along with our team of specialist instructors, have the skills and experience to provide you with a fun day of activities – from bushcraft and country skills to archery and team-building.
Our highly qualified instructors:
With many years experience in delivering adventurous activities therapeutic strategies countryside management
- with over 15 years experience delivering adventurous activities
- trained in therapeutic strategies
- with over 30 years experience in countryside management
- Archery GB Instructor
- Institute for Outdoor Learning (IOL) Bushcraft
- British Association of Shooting & Conservation (BASC) trained safety officer and shotgun coach
- Enhanced DBS check
- First Aid at Work
- Food spoilage, hygiene and safety
- Prevent COVID-19
- £10 million insurance
- All activities risk assessed
- We can deliver activities at your venue or a chosen location
- Activities can be planned around the current curriculum and key stage targets for school groups
- People love our activities and the majority of new bookings come from recommendations
- Activities can be booked on a one off basis or as a regular session to progress an activity
- Activities are for everyone
- Great staff who will assist you every step of the way